Wednesday 9 April 2014

Polysics!

Whoa! I just discovered this crazy band from Japan called Polysics! They look like an Asian Devo but with more electro-pop fused into their sound. 

The front man explodes onto the scene with a ridiculous key-tar solo complete with a manic head twitching that looks like he is insane (maybe he is?). This song AT-AT really has a fun electro beat that carries thorough the song with a grooving bass line. The front-man cuts the song into segments with a few odd verses where he sings like a boy who had way too much sugar. I don't have much to say about these guys yet, but I think I may check out more of their stuff. I just needed to share this crazy video for now and let other people bask in their energetic antics. This is fun music!

No comments:

Post a Comment