Monday 10 March 2014

First Post!

Hello,

My name is Stefan and I created this blog, Always Oktober

The fall is my favorite season, and October is my favorite month (being in the middle of fall, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and my birthday) so sometimes I wish it were always that time of year. However, the changing of the seasons is what makes any particular time of year beautiful, so I wouldn't have it any other way. Every moment is perfect because it is fleeting, after all.

I plan on using this blog to comment on the things I love: movies, music, and books. Every now and then I may write about something more personal or social. I am a film-maker and writer myself and may occasionally share things I am working on. However, this will mostly be me talking about other people's movies and music.

So here we go!

~Always Oktober~

No comments:

Post a Comment